Hello 'Future' Royale Agents!
Before we jump into the next steps, we want to be upfront about our culture...
Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes a Royale Agent and what you can expect by joining our team:
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Enhance and constantly improve skills through ongoing training and development
- Present our company value added benefits so your clients/prospects see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Actively utilize our company CRM to update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Results Group DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire (only takes 10 mins or less). Once completed, you will be provided a report that you can send to us along with your resume.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.